Friday, January 13, 2012

Don't you just LOVE??

Don't you just love when something you've seen before that inspires you pops up again via someone else's stuff on the web?



Don't you just love when your kids who are big continue the Santa tradition, no questions, and have successfully graduated to the understanding that real “Christmas came just the same…It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags". ... How the Grinch Stole Christmas





Don't you just love when you think of someone then the phone rings and it's them?



Don't you just love when help appears from the most unimaginable sources just when you need it?


Cartolina Consulting 's Fiona Richards


And most of all...Don't you just love when someone  you admire turns around and admires you?!
I LOVE THAT!

Little signs pointing me in the right direction.

I Love love LOVE that! :)

I miss you all...been busy sorting out the old and making way for the new.

WILL SEE YOU FOR TEA in Hamburg with the Queen!   :)

xo milady

amazing cut outs found via rachel

inspired by this simple shop of shauna murray.

4 comments:

Ariane Reichardt said...

Oh, I just love it, dearest Milady!
I've looked at your Peace-Angel-card and a sec later your comment popped up!!

I really love those moments: yesterday in the bus... 'my' busdriver stopped beside another bus and said 'Hey' to the other busdriver. They talked happy and when the light turns, they waved farewell...
Sounds strange, but there was love in the air!

'... weapons... and a hug from my mom!' sounds familiar.

I'm looking forward for TEATIME!

Love,
Ariane.

nadine paduart said...

chris buzelli's art is most eerie... in a sentimental way. very cunning.

and the toilet roll cut outs... ha... a dream. i love a tiny world, but those cut outs would probably drive me though... magical to look at and through...

okay, see you later, for tea!
n♥

Victoria said...

Super beautiful post..gorgeous art and creations!
Lovely and magical blog!
Victoria

Terri said...

Oh yes I DO love it! And I feel like I was meant to find your site! You inspire me!
I am a farmgirl too, I didn't realize you were till I saw the button on your sidebar (need to get mine up too)...
I love it when I meet someone who is looking for the positives in life!
Hugs,
Terri
artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails