Monday, June 14, 2010

Got Ghosts?

Chief Ouray (oooh-ray) and Otto Mears
This is what i've been working on...just what i need...another thing to oversee.


I live in a unique area next to an in tact victorian mining town that is filled with legend and lore about its original inhabitants. A true Western town, pioneered by brave and greedy souls in search of their fame and fortune. I have created a little entertainment for the tourist season to make a little $ and have a little fun doing it. I have read more history books in the past 2 months than i have in my entire life. It sounds stupid, but i had no idea, really, of how we (non native american) got here. Just in case anyone wonders... I am on the Ute's side. :)


more to come on this subject


xo milady

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails