Sunday, May 2, 2010

F. Rojankovsky continued






















How i love thee....let me count thy ways!!!



I feel like i owe my love for illustration to Feodor Rojankovsky . His un- mistakeable imagery has been spoon fed to me since i was a baby. Looking at his pictures stirs an old familiar sense of a long time ago home, a place i can believe in, a place i may have come from.



Today, i covet my own copy of the Tall Book of Nursery Tales, and share the stories with my own children. Jujee the cat-dog enjoys it too.






Hope you have a relaxing sunday.






xo milady

4 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

So much to catch up in here. Sweet recent posts Stephanie, and this book looks lovely!

Camilla said...

I have this book - it was my mother's from her childhood.. it was falling apart so I ordered a new one :) I loved the old one much better. so glad you took photos of yours!

Camilla said...

I have this book - it was my mother's from her childhood.. it was falling apart so I ordered a new one :) I loved the old one much better. so glad you took photos of yours!

Unknown said...

camilla,

my Tall Book of Make Believe was lost :( so i ordered someone else's worn out book from ebay. I get it!

i loved looking through all your stuff - the kid art is amazing! nashville is where my husband is from - sometimes we think about moving the art farm closer to the city. i work with kids too - our murals reflect our surroundings of mountains, wildlife so fun to see the city version of busy streets, festivals and people!
color crew -link on my blog.
thanks for visiting!
x stephanie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails