Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where have you been?

i need a big cup of help
Phew...computer probs, erased all files, lost all programs, couldn't email or nuthin for 9 days!

Its now mid July and all i can think about it NOT going on a long road trip.

My tummy is sad and my kids are testing the limits. THink i'll stick around here with the chickens and growing things. Besides, we're bringing home a baby horse soon.

Art on hold...just tinkering with Etsy product ideas and Color Crew murals at the school.

Realizing I am allergic to everything is occupying my every move. I need a manual.

what a boring post.


xo milady

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First I want to congratulate you for this amazing blog!
We Are Pleased To Announce The Launch Of Movies Gallery 08, Mp3 Songs, Funny Video, Cricket Highlights, Euro 2008 Highlights, Upcoming Movies 08 Trailer, About Dubai,Real Estate, Tips Of Career And Many More . .

It looks like you are a cartoon buff, and frequently blog about movies.
To start just go to http://bestcartoonforu.blogspot.com


We hope you like it. Please send us any feedback on the movies and help us improve the sites further

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails